Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent State Reports

Hi There !

I'm trying to create a report that shows if an agent is working or not during the day, and I'd like some help.

I'm considering "working" when the agent is Ready, Working, Reserved, Talking and when he is making an outbound call.

So, the 30MinWorking tab will show 100% when the agent is in one of those status during that half hour. I can also see what time of the day he started and finish his working day.

You can try it by creating the reports and paste into this spreadsheet (AgentStateDetail and AgentDetail Reports - Save as Excel Data Only)

Am I going to the right way ? Is there any other way of showing this ?

I still have some other reports that I'd like to do...

Thanks.

Andrei.

3 Replies 3

khambetea
Level 1
Level 1

Agent performance reports have data on time and % of time agent spent in various states such as active, not active, not ready, hold, reserved, wrap up.

You may want to take a look.

I think because I'm using IPCC 4.0 I don't have the "Agent Performance" reports...

The way I posted, I can clearly see the time of the day that Agents are working.. and if they are NotReady because they want.

Thanks anyway.

Andrei.

Sorry about that - I took you had IPCC enterprise.

I think your method of reporting looks fine in that case.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: