Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco PCA error in Unity

jonmo2578
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Im just wondering if anyone has got error " Could not retrieve personal options from Unity Server " within PCA before.. ( see attachement )

Its is preventing me from saving any alternate devices in the Personal prefereneces of PCA

Im sure it is something really simple, however, I have checked all the IIS, Tomcat, PCA settings listed in the Cisco troubleshooting guide and everything seems fine..

Not sure if something was changed in the background during the Unity 405 upgrade as it was working fine before..

Does anyone have any other suggestions before I try restalling the PCA application using the Unity install disks. ??

any suggestions appreciated.. thanks.

Jon.

2 Replies 2

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Not sure what unity version you have, but there's a bug: CSCsd39975. Try restaring the CiscoUnityTdsProxy service or a full unity reboot.

Hope this helps!

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Thanks Tere..

I will try restarting the proxy tsdservice suggested.. but I do know that a server reboot does not fix it.

We are running Unity 4.0.5

cheers

jon.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: