We recently purchased a bunch of 1811 because we were told that these were able to work with the Anyconnect client. What do we have:
* Cisco 1811
* Anyconnect All Packages 2.2.0.... package
What I would like to do:
* Enable remote users to connect to the company network.
Things I tried:
* Manually installing the anyconnect client on a 32bit vista machine. This actually worked.
* I then tried to create a SSL VPN in SDM on the 1811. Apparently this didn't work, because:
* In the Anyconnect client I can only enter a host name (in my case an ip address) and I then receive the response:
"Unable to process response from -IP-" after it asks me about a certificate which I allow.
* When I try to use the Web interface (https://IP) in Firefox, the WebVPN Downloader downloads a file named inst.exe which I start, but nothing happens.
* When I try to use Web interface in IE, the result is even worse: "Your computer doesn't match any location"
Come on, I don't even care about that Web stuff, there are only a few users and all of them are able to install the client manually, but why do I keep getting this "Could not process ..." message? How can I get rid of it and establish a connection?