Views
Helpful
Replies

PRI Nortel Integration No Q.SIG

k.latham
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

My customer would like to trial a CCM solution and they are not in a position to upgrade to a license that allows Q.Sig. I have been trying to find a document that outlines the features of a plain ISDN integration vs QSig so they can know what they are losing with not having Q.Sig.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Kevin,

We have been running a CCM - Meridian (61c) hybrid for a few years now using DMS100 PRI's because we didn't have the Package/License for QSIG. Everything has worked well (Name/number display etc) the one thing that isn't available without QSIG is the ability to route calls in and back out on the same B-Channel for Forwarding etc. I'm sorry, the feature name is not coming to me right now (it may be Tromboning)so you may need more PRI's between the two systems.

Everything else has been great! DSC's route calls over to CCM so there is a nice way to do a phased migration.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: