cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Request for Assistance with Post Call Survey IPCC Express 4.05

asafayan
Level 4
Level 4

Could anyone please shed light on the easiest way to perform a post-call survey when using IPCC Express 4.05 integrated with Call Manager 4.13???

I'm looking for either sample scripts or specific vendor references. We aren't a massive enterprise so we dont' have a bundle of money to spend.

I've seen suspicious forum posts that are identical (including typos) from different forum members. Call me cynical but it seems pretty clear that someone is posting these on behalf of the vendor. These posts were for the following company:

http://www.verint.com/

As always, I appreciate the great help from other Cisco UC customers!

Amir

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Amir-

Post-call surveys are not a feature "baked into" UCCX. As with many things, you could probably build a basic one with a fair amount of work and a really good UCCX scripting resource; however, you would be far better off looking at the third-party solutions out there.

The products I'm aware of are from Verint or NICE. There may be others as well.

Yes, like stated above it is just like an inbound script which could be written, the only post call survey I've personally seen is done by Survey Methods and the type of metrics they provide are really nice.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: