Views
Helpful
Replies

Writing some data to IPCC dbs

MickeyKnox
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to create and configure Outbound Campaign from my c# application without using ICM Campaign Manager tool. To do that first I looked the awdb adn logger db tables and found the right tables. Then I created the sample campaing on awdb tables by using my program. But I need to reflect that data to loggerdb as well and as I know I cant add data directly to logger db.

Does anyone have any idea how ı can do that?

Mickey

6 Replies 6

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

The Call Routers are "paired" with the Loggers and can read/write only to their own Logger for configuration and historical data over the Private Network locally. In the event that the failure is caused by the loss of a Private NIC card in the Call Router, and that Call Router is the enabled side, it will not be able to write any historical data to the Logger nor will any configuration changes be able to be made to the Logger database.

Outbound tables are only on side A. The Campaign Manager only runs on this box.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi, thanks for the replies. My question is how can I write data with my external c# application to Outbound Option tables on awdb and loggerdb. Regards...

If your goal is to add records to a campaign, then you are best off having your application create flat files. You can then configure an Import Rule to automatically read from a specific folder (local or over the network). You can then handle these incrementally added contact records as any other contact record.

Regards,

Corey.

No, actually my goal is to write new campaign user interface to configure OO campaigns..

Regards..

Writing directly to any of the ICM configuration databases is not supported. The ICM db relies on a number of change keys to keep data consistent across the system. Even if it was supported, correctly adding anything directly to the db would not be trivial. If done wrong you run the risk of corrupting the entire system. I'm afraid you're stuck with the provided user interface, unless Cisco is willing to provide you with their internal API's.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: