cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with analog gateway in CUCM 6.1.2

zzbronski
Level 1
Level 1

I have a vg224 setup as our analog fax gateway. For some reason the ports that are configured and in use/working show as unknown for both registration and IP address. I have tried resetting the gateway but that has no effect. The lines that are connected are working and can send and receive faxes. What is wrong here?

7 Replies 7

shabali52
Level 1
Level 1

Try restarting RIS Data Collector and Database Layer Monitor on all servers in the cluster, this is non-service impacting.

Restarting those services on all servers in the cluster had no efect.

what are you using? SCCP or MGCP?

if H323 be aware they will never show up as registered

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

We are using mgcp. They were showing up as registered yesterday, now today they all show as unknown but are still working.

Where does it show not-found? In Publisher or subscriber? or both?

I shows unknown on both. But all lines configured in the gateway are still working.

this is most likely a synchronization issue and thats why I had recommended to restart RIS and DBL. Not sure if reboot is an option for you at this point, however there are a set of commands you can run to resync the db, I will grab the doc and post it over here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: