Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

acs 4.1

Hi Community,

I would like to know if it is possible to run acs 4.1 to authenticate alcatel pabx users.

I authenticate the users on the 2950 cisco switch with acs 4.1 however i don't see in reports of acs 4.1, successful authentication?

can you help me please ?

thanks in advance

Joseph

Network Engineer

5 Replies 5

Premdeep Banga
Level 7
Level 7

to see successful login on a new installation you need to turn on Passed Authentication Reports from,

System Configuration > Logging >.... CSV Passed Authenticaiton.... > Check it to turn on.

IF alcatel pabx supports Radius and/or Tacacs, ACS will authenticate the users on that box.

Regards,

Prem

Please rate if it helps!

Thanks for your reply, he helped me to resolve this issue.

I have another issue : In the reports, i don't see incrementation of AAA Client in Logged-In Users, must i configure one thing in acs to view users logged inside the system ?

Thank you for your response.

Joseph

Your network devices must be configured to send accounting information to the ACS server.

i.e.

You router/switch should be configured with commands like,

aaa accounting exec default start-stop group ....

Regards,

Prem

Please rate if it helps!

Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to authenticate MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER through ACS.

can you tell me the headlines to perform this task please ?

Thanks for your help

Joseph

your question is not clear enough. If you want to ask, that can ACS authenticate users whose credentials reside on Microsoft Active Directory, then the answer to that question would be yes.

Please refer ACS documentation,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_windows/4.2/user/guide/UsrDb.html

Regards,

Prem

Please rate if this helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: