Can't logon to C100

Unanswered Question
Aug 29th, 2008

We have received a unit to lab and I need some assistance please. I can not login to the unit (See botom). Any idea how to fix?

thanks

Welcome to the IronPort C100 Messaging Gateway(tm) Appliance
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "pycbox_main.py", line 180, in ?
File "/usr/build/godspeed/stackless/Python/Lib/imputil.py", line 103, in _import_hook
File "/usr/build/godspeed/stackless/Python/Lib/imputil.py", line 192, in _import_top_module
File "/usr/build/godspeed/stackless/Python/Lib/imputil.py", line 219, in import_top
File "/usr/build/godspeed/stackless/Python/Lib/imputil.py", line 274, in _import_one
File "/usr/build/godspeed/stackless/Python/Lib/imputil.py", line 304, in _process_result
File "./cli/cli.py", line 375, in ?
File "./command_manager/CommandManager.py", line 345, in load_settings
File "./config/config_access.py", line 451, in load_config_file
File "stackless/Python/lib/python2.3/gzip.py", line 217, in read
File "stackless/Python/lib/python2.3/gzip.py", line 260, in _read
File "stackless/Python/lib/python2.3/gzip.py", line 161, in _read_gzip_header
IOError: Not a gzipped file
AsyncOS xxxxxxxxxxx.co.za (cuad0)

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
whardiso Wed, 09/03/2008 - 13:06

Hi,

The error regarding the zipped file refers to a portion of the AsyncOS not being extracted properly. Why this is occurring is difficult to say.

In this case, I would recommend that this be handled by opening a ticket with Customer Support. I believe this would yield a faster resolution to this issue.

If you have not done so already, please call into IronPort's support line to report the issue, or send an email describing the issue to [email protected]

Thanks,
-whardison

meyd45_ironport Thu, 09/04/2008 - 17:08

One of the configuration files has become corrupted. The most likely cause is an dirty power off, or power cut.

You will need to get a tech support tunnel up so that Customer Support can repair the file.

If you cannot login as admin try enablediag (using admin's password). If that does not work you are likely to need to have the machine replaced.

Actions

This Discussion