Views
Helpful
Replies

DRS Master agent may be processing an operation or its down

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've problems with the DRS. The tar generation stops when processing the CCMDB. Then the status shows this message: "Master agent may be processing an operation or its down. Please refresh the page little later for latest status"

Ther is no access to history and storage location on the config web page. On the RTMT, the DRF Master shows that is up. On the Alert Central no error appears on the CiscoDRFFailure.

The only recent error on the alert central is a "DBReplicationFailure occured.

CallManager database replication errors, Reason code: Replication setup failed.

The alert is generated on Fri Aug 29 15:32:48 CLT 2008 on node 10.175.200.3."

Only when I restart the Cisco DRF Master on the control center, the service became available again, but if I try the manual backup one more time it stops again.

The CCM version is 5.1.3.1000-12. I've looked the Bug CSCsi80320 but it's not the same, because the tar files are not generated.

If anyone has a reference, 'please let me know.

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

2 Replies 2

andres.pasten
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've found bug CSCsl16967. It says the problem could be the large amount of files from CDR preserved folder.

The workaround says that remove all the files under /var/log/active/cm/cdr_repository/preserve/ that have been accumulated. And remove all the symbolic links under /var/log/active/cm/cdr_repository/car/ with the following commands,

rm -rf /var/log/active/cm/cdr_repository/preserve/*

rm -rf /var/log/active/cm/cdr_repository/car/*

How can I use this commands? The administrator access to the CCM PUB has no access to linux commands.

Please let me know.

Andres Pasten

Adexus S.A.

Hi, I have the same problem. Have you solved it?

Thank you.