Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC not seeing Calander

New installation question

Customer has cupc clients and things seem to be working but there is an issue in that it is not correctly showing a user's status if their outlook calander indicates that they are in a meeting.

They have set in their preferences that this should be the case and in the show status, all the indicator are green.

Any thoughts?

3 Replies 3

DOUG DAVIDSON
Level 5
Level 5

What does the troubleshooter say on CUPS? Is everything green there?

Are they running Exchange on one server and OWA on another server? I found out from TAC that it will not work if you are running in a "clustering" environment. I do not consider OWA and Exchange on different boxes clustering.

Waiting to see if it is resolved in CUPS 7.0.

HTH,

Doug

mhansen
Level 4
Level 4

I also have never seen this "feature" work. i am waiting for 7.0 before i really dig into it.

At least in CUPS 6, I believe there is a limitation where CUPS can only check Exchange calendars on a single Exchange server. If the customer has multiple Exchange servers in their environment, it will only see calendar data for mailboxes residing on the server it is connected to.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: