Helpful
Replies

GetPhoneReq problem

mvtonytjo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am using AXL API of CCM version 6.

I am using the getPhone method but org.xml.sax.SAXException throws.

I think maybe the cause is that there are characters like "#", "<" or ">" in the response.

Does anybody know how to solve it?

Now both getPhone and addPhone do not work, while updatePhone works.

Tony

5 Replies 5

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have no problem making getphone requests on CCM 6.1.1.1000/2000 and 6.1.2.1000. I have my own XML parsing code, but it would fail just as well if the responses weren't properly encoded or properly formed.

I take it though that you're using autogenerated code whereas I have my own XML parsing (a PITA to write, but it's better to be able to work around the various bugs still incorporated into AXL).

You can always look at the AXL logs on the callmanager to see what is being sent back to you if you suspect it's invalid XML.

I have downloaded axltoolkit and use the AXLAPI.wsdl and AXLSoap.xsd inside, with Axis 1.4 to generate the Java class.

In the readme.txt of the toolkit, it states:

II. The second axis jira is related to having a string constructor for simple types

For such cases the corresponding schema file(axl.xsd) in the parent schema folders must be referred and implement the String class that these classes can inherit.

Could you please explain how to do it?

I know nothing about PITA. Could you please talk a little about it, or send some links of reference to me?

Thanks a lot!!

Tony

318touring
Level 1
Level 1

The text returned for the URL element contains # characters.

The unused xsd file, axl.xsd identifies the url element as a xsd:string type, in which case that url would be valid.

Hi 318touring,

Could you please explain how to use the axl.xsd to generate the codes??

I used wsdl2java to generate codes from AXLAPI.wsdl only.

Tony

PITA = Pain in the A....

Maybe one day we'll opensource our manual lib in the hopes that others will participate.. it certainly makes things easier if you know that something has been tested and is in productive use.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: