cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

physical connection of ADSL backup link

azizigman
Level 1
Level 1

I now in final year student in networking field(CCNA student), and then I come out with my project title which to demostrate the alternate backup link using ADSL technology. The problem is, I want to know how to setup the ADSL pyhsical connection using end to end connection(router to router).Thats mean I can show and demostrate the backup function.For this simulation,the v.35(DCE and DTE) with 2 MB speed operate like leased line(dedicated link)..how about the ADSL backup pyhsical connection?

3 Replies 3

s-sheffield
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

the link below give you the information you will need to configure a back-to-back link through the DSL ports.

hope this helps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk274/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080135834.shtml

thanks for your reply....

I want to create the adsl as backup link with back-to-back connection.The primary link is v.35(DCE&DTE) acts like leased line.

The problem is i want to know the adsl setup connection, how in router to router.

azizigman
Level 1
Level 1

For this demostration, the primary link is dedicated v.35 DCE&DTE acts as a leased line..while i want to used ADSL as backup link(secondary link).the question is how to setup adsl connection as backup connection?

Really want help.

For information,see the attachment.

Your help is highly appreciated

-learn from expert-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: