Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 service module error

motasemkhater
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every one i have following issue

I have uc500 and after while the Autoattendant dosent work , incomng calls keep ringing without going to Auto attendant, i check the service model status it give me this errors like SERVICE MODULE WAIT FOR REGESTER MESSAGE

the it said it ready and i can enter , when i enter it just keep reloaing and attached file for all output.

any help please ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Type *** when the bootloader so prompts, and proceed from there to re-install.

Note, you have hardware errors accessing the disk (actually a flash memory), not sure if re-installing will fix that.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

Set up CFB and CFNA and update and then restart phone.

can you tell me whats is CFP, CNFA ?

it will be a great help if you have a link shows how to set these things ?

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, you have to reload software for the service module, as it is not going online.

I have the stupid UC520..the CUE crash after memory got full of Voice mails(its a bug[CSCeh55158.] ) so i did the recovery and went fine , after 6 months crash again so i try to do the recovery again with the latest CUE 3.2.2 ,,, i don't know what happens but i cant access the ISE any more ... please check the attached file for the output i get

this is where i stand SIR

can you check the attached file ?

You should have response, try having session in one terminal, and service module reset in another.

After, try loading the very latest UC500 software for CUE.

you mean that reload the module and try to Telnet 10.1.10.1 2002 (Service module IP) from CMD in my PC ?

attach is the UC500-CME configuration

No. In one terminal, do service-module session as you did already. In another terminal, do service-module reset.

Configuration doesn't matter.

If there is no known method to unblock CUE, you can only reload software. Hopefully you had a backup.

ok great it works, i can access now the Bootloader but i got the attached output and stopped , can you see it please ?

Type *** when the bootloader so prompts, and proceed from there to re-install.

Note, you have hardware errors accessing the disk (actually a flash memory), not sure if re-installing will fix that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: