Views
Helpful
Replies

back up personal address book and speed dial

rachelau_2005
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have to rebuild the call manager pub and sub. is there any way to back up all the details for the speed dial and personal address book ?

thanks

5 Replies 5

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

have a look at the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/bars/4_0_8/backup.html

if helpful Rate

I will use BAT and TAPS to set up all the phones again since after the rebuild, all the requirements wil be change, name of partition, CSS, are all changed.

I only need to back up the speed dial and personal address book for each user. But if using bars, it seems backing up everything?

any idea?

SYMON-PHARES
Level 1
Level 1

i wud not encourage making changes to the ccme.

If u can advice on what is to be done, it will really be appreaciated.

the public addresses given in the configs have been changed.

thnks

I have to change the stucture of the call manager such as router pattern, CSS, partition etc to suit the new standard of the company.

I am planning to use BAT to delete all phones and add them again after the call manager upgrade. however i have to make sure the speed dial or personal address book details are still there ...

any idea?

i think i replied to the wrong topic.

for speed dial back up in cisco ccme.

For cisco ccme, u only need to save the running config and the speed dials and directory will rebuild when u copy back the running configs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: