Views
Helpful
Replies

Useful Wiki

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Community,

First of all I would like to thank all those who actively participate on these forums. As a small token of my apppreciation I've setup a UC Wiki which I hope you'll all find pretty useful.

The 4 main sections are Cisco Links, so there's no-need to keep adding to your own favourites, off-load all these onto this site so the community can share and update when needed. Example configs, I've started this off with some vanilla configs for QoS, H323, MGCP etc. BUGs, as and when you find an interesting/useful bug add it here. And finally, Example Network Diagrams.

Once you join (to stop spammers, sorry) the wiki is totally open to all to edit so the content should grow and become a useful resource to all.

www.uccert.wikidot.com

7 Replies 7

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Darren

it is really really GREAT

but i think it need to grow a bit i mean the links and config examples

again it is great

Hi Marwan, thats the whole purpose of the wiki. It'll expand as the user community adds content to it. A wiki is a dynamic website to which users can add/delete edit at their leisure unlike the old days of web1.0 in which web sites are static.

Regards.

Thanks to all those who paid the site a visit yesterday and for the positive feedback.

The content will be updated on a regular basis by myself but users are also more than welcome to edit the site themselves also.

Regards.

Morning All,

Just to let you know that the site has improved greatly over the past week:

http://uccert.wikidot.com/start

We now have a section showing the latest Unified Comms Netpro feeds and also the Hottest UC TAC issues.

Hey Darren (Dez :)

Hope all is well! I'm not sure how I missed this first time around (must have been the start of classes rush) but this looks extremely helpful for sure. I just created a shortcut on my desktop for future reference.

Just wanted to pass along my thanks (and +5) for your great work!

Cheers!

Rob

Hiya Rob,

Thanks for the feedback. Not spoken to you for awhile on here! I must get back into it.

Regards.

Darren

Anyone any ideas on how this site could be expanded? Any thoughts on content that you'd like to see and would find useful? Could be anything that may save you time whilst on site, configuring kit, support etc.

TIA

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: