Views
Helpful
Replies

Client VPN cannot see the remote pcs

cempuerto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a problem with the VPN connection.I am connecting asa5520 and client vpn software. VPN connection is up. Problem is that i can only ping one remote pc. I was just using the wizard to set up the connection.attached is the running config. Help is very much appreciated.

regards,

cempuerto

6 Replies 6

bamnocadmin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can you be more specific on that IP you are trying to ping from what subnet?

I see you are assigning IPs to VPN Clients from 10.10.3.0/24, but you have /28 network in split tunnel ACL.

Thanks.

You can also get rid of this...

no access-list test_splitTunnelAcl_1 standard permit 10.10.3.48 255.255.255.240

i try this once i get to the office.thanks alot for sharing your time on this concern

i have removed this line "access-list test_splitTunnelAcl_1 standard permit 10.10.3.48 255.255.255.240". still no changes..any other suggestion??

i am trying to ping 10.10.1.0 network. i was able to ping 10.10.1.4 but the rest of the pc and gateway.i could not.by the way i have set up a site to site and remote server vpn using the same asa5520.i dont have problems pinging from the otherside.if i am fro 1.0 netwrk i can ping the pc from network 3.0

Are you able to ping ASA's inside interface?

It looks to me a routing issue rather than configuration issue. Check routing for remote subnet in the network .

Can you post result of "show crypto ipsec sa" ?

HTH

Saju

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: