Level 1
Level 1

already stopped and started Ciscoworks. How do I troubleshoot this? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The list of Discrepancies and Best Practice Deviations are not persisted. They are generated anew each time Campus Manager Data Collection is run. Therefore, you must run a full Data Collection before you will be able to see any. Note: it is perfectly acceptable not to have any Deviations or Discrepancies if the network meets all of Cisco's recommendations.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The list of Discrepancies and Best Practice Deviations are not persisted. They are generated anew each time Campus Manager Data Collection is run. Therefore, you must run a full Data Collection before you will be able to see any. Note: it is perfectly acceptable not to have any Deviations or Discrepancies if the network meets all of Cisco's recommendations.

Ciscoworks was acting weird so I stopped and started it. I guess something somehow wiped out the info used to create the best practices and discrepancy entries.

After I re ran the campus manager data collection, I got my discrepancies and best practices entrys back.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: