cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVDM-CSM 1.1 - Is it still available for download?

domwilko1
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone please tell me if the Catalyst 6500 flash files for CVDM-CSM 1.1 (Cisco View Device Manager - Content Switching Module 1.1) are still available for download?

I've tried the download page, which sends you in to the Cisco tiresome loop of "This page has moved", which takes you back to where you have started and also followed 'download' links from various documentation, which are all either dead links or again, send you in to the "This page has moved" loop!

It's extremely frustrating!

If it's no longer available for download, then that's fine, but why don't Cisco just tell you that rather than leaving you to guess and go on a wild goose chase?

Rant over!

Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers!

Dom Wilkinson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

in such a case a really good tool on the cisco site is the 'Software Search'-

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/SWSearch/SWSearch.cgi

if you just enter 'cvdm' (without the quotes) you'll get a list with all cvdm software and readmes available on cisco.com that have 'cvdm' in the filename.

this tool is really doing a good job in SW search!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

in such a case a really good tool on the cisco site is the 'Software Search'-

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/SWSearch/SWSearch.cgi

if you just enter 'cvdm' (without the quotes) you'll get a list with all cvdm software and readmes available on cisco.com that have 'cvdm' in the filename.

this tool is really doing a good job in SW search!

That's how I found it in the end!

So the search tool actually in the software download page works well.

Shame the links on the same page aren't so good!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: