Views
Helpful
Replies

PGW CLIR override

zskadar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there!

I have a pgw installation, there are SS7 connections to PSTN, and SIP connections to user's PBXs. Every SIP destination has an own dialplan. When an IAM arrives from SS7, on some SIP dialplans I have to override the optional CLIR setting. I found the string, it's called CG_PRES_IND under resulttable, but I cannot use this to override the presentation indication setting from IAM. Is somebody can to explain me, how can I make this config step by step?

Thanks in advance

Zsolt

4 Replies 4

daniel.fuchs
Level 1
Level 1

Zsolt,

are you using PGW in signaling controller or call controller?

I'm not familiar with this function but since I had requested it on a past case to TAC, they told me that this works only in call controller mode.

regards,

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

We are using as call controller (switched mode).

I'm sure you saw this document, but just in case I'm posting here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vcallcon/ps2152/products_tech_note09186a0080285f72.shtml

since I'm not use to this configuration, just trying to help (or creating more problems maybe) shouldn't you look for configuration at Trunk Group Properties (also in this document)?

regards,

Daniel

Yes, I saw this document, but I tried to search the solution int the dialplan. The trunkgroups are maintained globally, we want to override the CLIR setting per dialplan (sip destination based on B-num), not on all.

Regards,

Zsolt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: