Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with BAT

huydien3384
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using CCM 5.x. I've created a .csv file to import phones & users using Bulk tools. The phones register successful, but the Directory Numbers does not appear. I attached the .csv file.

FIRST NAME,LAST NAME,USER ID,PASSWORD,MANAGER USER ID,DEPARTMENT,PIN,DEFAULT PROFILE,USER LOCALE,TELEPHONE NUMBER,PRIMARY EXTENSION,ASSOCIATED PC,IPCC EXTENSION,MAIL ID,PRESENCE GROUP,SUBSCRIBE CALLING SEARCH SPACE,DIGEST CREDENTIALS,DEVICE NAME,DESCRIPTION

,John,Jimmy,,,,,,,XXXX,1000,,,,,,,SEP001E4AF25298,

Plz help me identify where the problem is. Thank you very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

t.a.bennett
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an option at the top left of the BAT spreadsheet to select 'Create File Title' allowing you to specify the prameters you wish to import, you would need to select 'Directory Number' here along with any other unique fields?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I may have missed something but it doesn't appear that you have entered a directory number in?

The fields for directory number are blank on the .CSV file you've uploaded however you do have first name, last name, userID, password and MAC address.

Please rate useful posts....

in BAT, there is no field to enter Directory Number, only Telephony number (is XXXX) and Primary Extension (is 1000). But 1000 does not appear in my IP Phone :(

Good morning Huy,

Tim is most correct here :) +5 points for this Tim. You would need to enter 1000 (or whatever the IP Phone DN should be) under the column "Telephone Number". The Primary Extension is a relationship that is done on the User/Phone Association Page only.

Hope this helps!

Rob

t.a.bennett
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an option at the top left of the BAT spreadsheet to select 'Create File Title' allowing you to specify the prameters you wish to import, you would need to select 'Directory Number' here along with any other unique fields?

huydien3384
Level 1
Level 1

thank all of you!

I solved the problem with your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: