Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Force Agent log out

Hi everybody,

Now , we have just finished building IPCC Enterprise system. I am encountering a issue. Agent forgot to log out CTIOS Client. After that She move to another Computer and start logining again. But she can not do that. Because her account was already used. I cann't find which computer she loged in before.

Now, I want to force the account to log out the CTIOS client .

Please , make suggestion for my situation

5 Replies 5

khambetea
Level 1
Level 1

Check the call manager and reset her IP phone. This should log her out.

-Anjali

Your best bet is to use the supervisor desktop and log out that agent. Other than that, wait until the agent desk setting inactivity time kicks in and kicks that agent out.

david

cvenour
Level 1
Level 1

Alternatively, you can change the behaviour to allow her to login on the second PC, which will have the effect of terminating the first session. By default, this setting should already be set to 0 (allow) - so it may have been changed for some reason.

This is a server-side registry setting:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems Inc.\CtiOs\\\ EnterpriseDesktopSettings\All Desktops\Login\ConnectionProfiles\Name

"RejectIfAlreadyLoggedIn"=dword:00000000

RejectIfAlready LoggedIn

Indicates whether or not to permit an agent who is already logged in to log in again. A value of 0 (default) permits an agent to log in again. A value of 1 prohibits an agent from logging in again.

Regsrds,

Corey.

Hi all,

That's good. I Will try.

Thank you

Hi,

Use the "all agent Monitor" tool, found in the path ""C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\CTIOS Client\CTIOS Tools\AllAgentsMonitor""". Using her Agent ID find the mapped Extension. If you have Extensions arranged in order it will be easy for you to locate.

Either reset the phone extension or Login to the ctios with her username and password with the same extension that you noted in the all agents monitor tool. It will show agent state. From there you can logout, which might solve the problem.

Please do let me know if this works

Goodluck,

Gopi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: