Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recovery password Call Manager 5.0.(4)

Hy everybody,

i was trying to conect a CS1K from Nortel to Call Manager 5.0(4) when the password change by yoursef. I don't know what's happening !

I want to know how i will recovery this password ? Anybody can help-me, please ??

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

get into the CLI and restart the A Cisco DB service and Database Layer Monitor, seems something is wrong with the DB and not with the pwd

if you're not AD integrated it would make sense because the DB also holds the users that can log into CCMadmin

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

what password are you talking about??

CCMAdmin or OS?

it cannot change by itself, someone must have done it

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi java,

it's the CCMAdmin, maybe i changed this password, but not in the Call Manager Web server.

I was exploring the rtmt but after that I continued with the access. Perhaps have left some collection of log going round.

Another detail is that I am interconnecting the Call Manager to a CS1K of the Nortel. Can these actions have produced this problem?

also I have a log of mistake to inform:

Failed to connect to datasource: [unixODBC][Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Attempt to connect to database server (cmrtm01_ccm) failed.

Thanks by the help !

get into the CLI and restart the A Cisco DB service and Database Layer Monitor, seems something is wrong with the DB and not with the pwd

if you're not AD integrated it would make sense because the DB also holds the users that can log into CCMadmin

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Java,

it's Linux version

OS Version : UCOS 2.0.1.0-29

Active Master Version: 5.0.4.2134-1

How can i restart the Cisco DB service and Database Layer Monitor on the CLI ?

Thanks

Hi Java,

Thanks a lot by the help. After to restart A CISCO DB the access returned to a normal one.

Do you have any suggestion on what you can have produced the problem?

it might be a bug, that version is considered pretty old right now and there were plenty of things to be fixed. if not, only traces and logs could tell what happened. recommendation would be to go the latest version possible

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: