We have

4.1(3)sr3a

I have the call park configured as

103-109 ext

CAll Park number/Range 10[3-9]

Description CAll PArk

PAr Local_Phones

Cisco CCM CM_Sub

When anyone parks a call and it goes to ext 109. No one can retrieve the call. After the timeout period it will ring back to who ever parked it.

When you go to a phone and dial 103,104,105 .... 108 - The phone shows "To park ...."

When you dial 109, it gives a dial tone.

Now I checked the route pattern and there is no translation or DN or CTI or anything that its showing.

Should I just reboot the sub/pub or is this a bug?

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Interesting, it sounds like there may be an overlap somewhere. To get to the bottom of it you will need to look into the CM trace logs for why the call is not delivered.

Chris

I did look at the traces, its saying it matches something "ExclusivelyOffnetPotentialMatchesExist "

|DialingWhere=

|PatternType=Unknown

|PotentialMatches=ExclusivelyOffnetPotentialMatchesExist

|DialingSdlProcessId=(0,0,0)

|PretransformDigitString=109

I cannot find what its matching

The werid thing is

the other park numbers are 103 104 105 106 107 108 109. Now the only route pattern I have that starts with a 1 is

route long distances -- 1XXXXXXXXXX for long distance.

Now if its matching that, why isnt 103 104 105 106 doing it

also is says its onnet

|CallableEndPointName=[]

|PatternNodeId=[]

|AARNeighborhood=[]

|AlternateMatches= Information Not Available

|TranslationPatternDetails= Information Not Available

|OffNetPattern=OnNet

Yeah, that will definitely create an overlap, I am not sure why it only affects the 109 number, but you should either change the park numbers to something other then 1XX or introduce an off-net access code such as 9 or 8 for PSTN calls.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: