Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Entreprise : CAD Failure

haouaswajih
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

Please we need an extreemly urgent help about this issue.

We are working with IPCCE and CAD 7.2.

Currently, On some agent's PCs CAD cannot login !! and we have the following error :

"The Request Failed because a timeout limit was exceeded"

-There is no firewall filtering!!

-Cisco IP communicator was opened.

-The porblem occured on PCs that were already working normally!!

-The cisco IP communicaor is assigned to the JTAPI user.

Please note that the problem dissappaear for sometimes and come back again when we do the following :In CallManager We Change The IP communicator Extension and bring it back. Or when we disassociate and reassociate the Device (IP communicator) with the JTAPI user!!!!

Here joined the Log of the Client desktop and screenshots of the error messages.

here attached too the message that occurs In the CTI OS server side, we see the following messeage :

Date & Time ClientMgr[1]::OnConnectionClosed, Client [AGENT'S PC NAME]

Please see attached scrrenshot!!

Please we need help urgently, the problem is occuring more frequently on agent's PCs.

Thanks in advance.

Wajih

4 Replies 4

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

We had this error once, it was related to Extension mobility and people not logging out properly from their Cisco Phone (they unplug the cable instead of logging out using EM).

The other thing that helped was recycling the PG.

HTH

Zinelabidine Karzazi

Hi ,thx for you respond.

Please note that we are using Cisco Ip communicator. And we did reload the PGs, but the problem still persit.

Any advice please???!! help

Thanks for your help Zin,

I'll post there and i hope i'll get the answear

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: