cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sampled NetFlow - V9 export

linker.team
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco 2811, configured with random sampled netflow. I have enabled NetFlow V9. In the options template, I am not seeing the SAMPLING interval field. Is there any spefic config has to be done to include the SAMPLING info in options templates?

3 Replies 3

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What about the "sampler" keyword?

I have configured the sampling. I dont have any issues on that. I am not able to see the SAMPLING INTERVAL and SAMPLER ID field in the exported V9 packets. How to include them?

Raj

ip flow-export {destination {ip-address | hostname} udp-port | source {interface-name} | version {1 | [{5 | 9} [origin-as | peer-as] [bgp-nexthop]]} | template {refresh-rate packets | timeout-rate minutes} [options {export-stats | refresh-rate packets | sampler | timeout-rate minutes}]}

sampler

(Optional) When Version 9 export is configured, this enables the export of an option containing random-sampler configuration, including the sampler ID, sampling mode and sampling interval for each configured random sampler.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: