cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4.1 Traffic Monitoring

richianaj
Level 1
Level 1

I really believe that the traffic volume reporting with the new WAAS software is faulty. For example on a network with 100 locations its telling me that the WAEs saw 97TB of email traffic yesterday (a Sunday).

Is this a know problem.

Thanks,

Richard

7 Replies 7

akorobov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Richard, this does sound like a bug. Is there a tac case for this? If not could you open and attach screenshot/sysreport from CM?

Sure, what is the command to get the best sysreport from the CM.

Thanks

copy sysreport disk CM

Note: You can also ftp it off to a server immediately, follow the commands here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/app_ntwk_services/waas/waas/v411/command/reference/execmds.html#wp1044292

Dan

Dan,

SERVICE REQUEST:609535153

SERVICE REQUEST TITLE:WAAS 4.1.1 Monitoring

SEVERITY:3

Regards,

Richard

Did you get any resolution on the statistics issue? I've got that going on right now. I have an open TAC case due to some kernal crashing (that is no longer occuring), but I may append this to the TAC case if that is the only way to get the statists issue resolved.

I have no really resolution yet, they have me running some commands from time to time, but have no answer for me yet.

Thanks for the heads up. They want me to send another system report. I guess one isn't enough.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: