Views
Helpful
Replies

IP IVR 5.0

zeeshan2007
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir,

I wannted to know that cisco IP IVR 5.0 is a complete seperate packag?or it is only with CSR 5.0 ? As i know CSR contain (IVR,IPCC and queue manager) , but does cisco provide complete different package for IP IVR 5.0

second i need to install autoattend and basic scripts according to customer requirement on cisco IP IVR 5.0.

i will integrate IVR with CCM6.0.

could you please provide me documentation for IVR5.0 scriting example + autoattendant +installation guide or any URL.

your assistance will be higly appreciated

thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

To install Unified IP IVR, you must install Cisco CRS and select the Unified IP IVR product package during the installation.

The following URL may help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_5_0/installation/getting_started/with_ip_ivr/ivr501gs.pdf

thanks Bwilmonth,

can you please help me out how can i customize IVR script .as my cutomer requirement is

Welcome to ..... company

press 1 for Security Department {in security sub menu customer should be able to search by name)

Press 2 for Sales department

press 3 for Accounts

press 4 for Queries

Press 5 ( Search user my name )as in autoattend

press 6 for operator

searching should be by called number

thanks in advance

looking for your kind help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: