Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI not getting On

ashish.sehgal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Frnds,

Regarding MWI I ve tried all the following options but still its not glowing on leaving voice message:

1. Unity and CCM MWI parameter.

2. CCM CSS configuration.

3. Done Resyncronization.

4. Checked Subscribers Template.

5. Dialed the MWI On and Off numbers; MWI get On and Off resp.

6. MWI status on the Unity subscriber is- "MWI request pending On".

I have also refered Cisco document ID: 70600

Kindly help, consider it as SOS.

Regards,

Ashish

m.+91 9902017491

13 Replies 13

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Sorry if it is an obvious question , Can you Voice Mail ports "see" the users partition ? Does the CSS of the port contain the users partition?

Yes, Voice mail ports has the users partition and the CSS of the port contains users partition.

When I am dialing MWI On number MWI gets on; on the phone and gets off, when I dial MWI Off number.

I beleive that CCM side configurations are correct. Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Ashish

If you dial the MWI numbers and you get the light on and off then your CSS/PT configuration are correct.

Run DBwalker, then run the Permission Wizard and reboot your Unity Server. Please also Post any Eventviewer Errors.

HTH

I have two Unity servers running under failover, do you suggest me to run DBwalker and Permission Wizard in both.

Regards,

Ashish

I run the dbWalker and found that almost all subscribers have some switch issue. Kindly read the attached file with respect to two subscribers namely Ramesh_VK and Niteen and let me know what should I do to resolve switch error with respect to these two subscribers.

Regards,

I have successfully completed the Permission Wizard also and rebooted both Primary and Backup server

Issue is still there :(

MWI request pending On means unity knows the light should be turned on, but it's still waiting the TABLE_ROW_ADDED message from Exchange

use MBXsuite to log into the mailbox and use the verbose option to verify exchange is sending the message. either delete or listen all messages so MWI should be OFF and then leave a message, if you don't receive the message i mentioned then it's an Exchange issue. use VNC or directly on unity server, NO RDP

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Javalen,

I appreciate the reply, it seems more logical. I have some dependencies on the customer to chk, will surely revert back and rate once its resolved.

Thanx again for showing your interest.

Regards,

Ashish

Since my Unity servers are in Failover mode. I am just wondering, if the server times are not same, can cause the MWI issue?

Rgds,

Ashish

Dis you ever find the answer? I have a similar problem, and also no ports available for outgoing?

I have tried everthing...

Zeke

Thank you, it was the Integration ID in SQL did not match what was int the integration. Documentation asked to change to a 2, but in this case the SQL number was 3.

Again Thanks

Zeke

I've had this issue where any new user added to a failover pair needed to be manually reassigned to the correct integration. You can do this by opening UTIM, under Tools select Subscriber-Phone Associations and ensure all users are assigned to the correct integration. You can select All (or individuals) and then move them.

Hope this helps.

Ash.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: