Views
Helpful
Replies

Config for stacked 3750s

huwyhuwy123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I've got to setup a stack of 3750's for a new office my company has. I have to travel seom distance to set this up so I wanted to do my homework before I left!

The stack will perform core, distribution and access roles. It's POE and will be used to connect Mitel VOIP phones which in turn connect to the PCs. i.e. each port connects to a phone and PC. To accomplish this I plan on using 2 VLANs, 1 for voice (150) and 1 for data (15).

I have put the commands I think I need to enter into the attached text file. I would be very grateful to hear some opinions on whether it will work and whether I've made any errors or missed something out.

Switch setup was previously done by a colleage of mine who has now left the company so please bear with me this is a steep learning curve!

TIA,

Huwy

1 Reply 1

satish_zanjurne
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I went through configuration guide of Catalyst 37050 IOS 12.2(25)SEE & i did not find any reference to WRR ( weighted round robin ), instead it is all about SRR ( shaped round robin )..Also Feature Navigator also does not show about WRR in Catalyst 3750..

You may want to check with yourself..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750/software/release/12.2_25_see/configuration/guide/swqos.html

HTH..rate if helpful..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card