Views
Helpful
Replies

Users in another Unity in Exchange which with no access to anymore

bbk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have installed a new Unity Unified mess. 7.0.X The problem is that you can see in Global Subscriber Manager that there had been another Unity installation, which have been removed, but the users in Exchange is still shown in the old Unity server. This means that I am unable to import them to the new Unity server before they are deleted at the Old Unity server.

But that is quite difficult because they do not exist anymore, only in Exchange/Ad ...

Is there a tool to remove it from Exchange/Ad it's Exchange 2007...

4 Replies 4

thfergus
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can use the RemoveSubscriberProperties located in \Commserver\Utilities to remove the Unity attributes and allow these users to be reimported.

I have done that and it works great, how do you remove the old server from the list?

Thank you in advance

Stuart

There is a mailstores table in SQL that might still have the old server in it. If you remove the old server from that list, it might help.

Tray

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Check the AD "Locations" where Unity is setup. The server is stored in Hex/Dec config. If you know which server is which, simply delete the old one and the other Unity servers automatically update the information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: