cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Client users dialing 911 accidentally we think

TODD BERGMAN
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client that is dialing 911 from there facility. I need to track down who it is or if it is a misconfiguration somewhere. What is the quickest way to put my finder on the caller? I don't have an exact time just a date during a specific week.

Looking at CDR's but there is 340 pages of detail under the call detail user report.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

unfortunately it's either CDR or a CUCM trace and i can tell for sure it's going to be over 340 pages of traces for the same amount of calls

with a timeframe best bet is CUCM trace, without it CDR and if enabled then look into CUCM traces

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

I went through the traces and nothing for that day. I downloaded the trace file for sept 6 and opened with wordpad and did not find any 911 or 9911 calls. How should I setup my trace configuration to capture this.

Do traces capture hangups? I would suspect traces would capture any dialed digits.

you need to enable them at detailed level using default settings to capture this, traces do capture hangups and from which side they came

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: