Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express 5.0 Integration with CRM

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I read in release notes & SRND of CRS 5.0 which explains that uccx 5.0 can be integrated with crm solution.

I have a banking customer and sales guys have sold them uccx 5.0, and customer has T24 product suite as CRM and ARC is the module which gets pop's up.

So want to understand what would be the point of integration in UCCX? as in UCCE we have vxml studio which acts as point of integration and we make java classes to pass the parameters to the crm.

I am not sure how can i achieve this in UCCX solution.

If someone can help me explaining i would greatly appreciate the effort. OR is there any document which says this?

Thanks, ~Daljeet

1 Reply 1

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I've read in few of the documents during couple of days and came to know that UCCX cant have direct integration with the CRM screen pop.

However there are two ways we can trigger the different application.

1) IF the CRM is web based than we can trigger the htmp request in couple of call states.

2) By key stroke macros.

In my case CRM is web based, so i think i need to pass the base url and the retrieved url to the IE of the user.

Guys!! Any thoughts if whatever i have written make sense? or if there's anything more or different i can do?

Thanks, ~Daljeet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: