Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice greatings/Auto attendant

Hi,

we have callmanager 6.1.1.2000-3 and we need to record the voice prompts that will direct the callers to a particular department and also be able to inform users of business hours.

How do I go about this?

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CM can not do that, you will need to route the calls either through Unity call handler or IPCC script.

Chris

Sorry, Actually I forgot to indicate that we also have unity Version 2.0.1.2000-337. I just want to know the step by step procedure of how to set it up.

Thanks,

Thanks. I think this will be helpfull.

post rated. will keep in touch should I have other problem. thanks once more

I went through the documment but still I can't get it clear how do I then make sure that calls are forwarded to the call handler? I do understand how to add call handlers and do recordings. I tried the call routing but it is still not clear how the call will be routed.

you can create one VM profile with DN and some VM ports, setup your Unity route to accept the call then pass to Unity callhandler, inside your call handler you can specifiy 'call input' to direct calls to departments/callies.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: