cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward 1 remote extension to another in CCM?

red73mustang
Level 1
Level 1

How can I get 1 remote phone extension to forward to another?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can use the call forward all feature on the DN config page on the CCM Admin. Also you can do it on the IP phone itself or via de CCM User web page.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Thanks for the reply. I have tried using the forward all feature on the DN page in CCM Admin with all different combinations (boxes checked, unchecked),but it's won't forward. I made sure I updated and even reset the device too. Strangely I can get the remote phones to forward to a 1800 number or a POTS line, but not a 4 digit extension. I should note that both devices are "dummy" phones with no real MAC address

Hi Chester,

Just to follow up on the good onfo from Tere :)

The checkboxes are only related to CFWDALL to the Voicemail Pilot# so those shouldn't come into play here. If you can forward to some destinations and not others then this is likely a CSS (Calling Search Space) issue. Check the CSS that is related to CFWDALL and ensure that it can access the 4-digit extensions.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Just to add something to the grest info from Rob. having the checkbox checked takes precedence over the destination configuration. so make sure you uncheck the VM option if you plan to forward to a PSTN number or an internal number

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate