Views
Helpful
Replies

SRST and Auto Attendant with CUCM BE

huydien3384
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

My LAN include 1 gateway with SRST feature and 1 CUCM Business Edition.

I wonder how Auto Attendant work in case the CUCM BE failed.???

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

how u route the AA without srst ?

I have 1 analog line connect to PSTN.

- On the gateway, I configured to forward to extension 111

- On CCM, 111 is the DN of CTI route point, DN 111 will foward all to VM.

- On Unity, I created 1 call handler with extension 111.

Calls from outside can reach the opening greeting, but cannot transfer to internal extension, anh I have to wait until the greeting complete and the call be transfered to Operator (can't press 0 to interrupt the greeting).

How to configure caller input meet this requirement: caller press 0 to reach Operator, or dial a known extension number?

Thank you very much

have a look at the call handler grreting and make sure the allow caler input is checked

then go to the caler input setting paged under the same call handler and make sure that Allow callers to dial an extension during greeting is check as well

and on the caller input u can chose each number then use chose what action should be taken if that number is dialed as u want it !!

but think this deffer from ur first question which was about SRST mode right ?

good luck

if helpful Rate

thank you very much, because this problem is urgent! :)

I can press 0 for Operator now, but I wonder how to press internal extension number directly, customer dont like to press (e.g "2") then press the extension.

Another problem is in case I configure caller input key "2" action is "Send caller to: Caller System Transfer", Unity notify that it cannot transfer the call to that number.

Do I have to configure any call-routing on Unity?

When caller press the extension, these digits go to CCM first, and Unity later, arent they?

Need you help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: