We are a F&B company. We have 06 restaurants currently running and in the next 3 months another 15 will be added. Below are the technical details:
1. Each restaurant will have one PC running a application which will be connected to a server at HO through data circuits.
2. Each restaurant user will also have access to his e-mail and should be able to share files.
3. The data circuits are done through ADSL for each restaurant.
1. The HO lan is running a 192.168.1.0/24 network with all the static natting done on a pix 501 firewall.
2. There is a DHCP/Domain/Dns/Exchange server running on the LAN which serves all the users.
3. How do I get users to come on the same LAN? The ISP doesnt recommend bridging and are asking me to assign separate networks for each restaurant.
4. If I do so means changing the configuration on the firewall and I m not well versed with pix. The company doesnt want to invest in new hardware.
5. Will I be able to work without issues if I use bridging and connect to my LAN from the restaurants?
Please give me your recommendations, attached is the config file of the firewall and network diagram.