Helpful
Replies

CAD, CSD login issues

r.dilshod
Level 1
Level 1

Hi and thanks for your time

I have a IPCC 5 Server and CUCM 6.1.2

I created users with the roles administrator, supervisor and agent.

I am able to login as an administrator and as a user to CRS user options thruogh web, but when i try to login as an agent using CAD 6.4 (running CAD on client PC XP SP2), entering user ID, password and extension, i get the error message that user ID not found. CAD Configuration Setup displays only VoIP Network Device Step and Terminal Services Step, but Services IP Address Step is missing.

Does anybody have an idea what could cause this ??

12 Replies 12

simonandorfi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

who is agent, and who not in UCCX is configured on the CCM side. (ICD Extension).

Take a User in your CCM Administration and do the steps described in chapter "Configuring Unified CM for Unified CCX" in Cisco Customer Response Solutions Administration Guide.

regards, Simon

Hi,

Users of CCM are configured as agents of CCX. And in CRS I see all users as agents. There I gave capabilities of administrator and supervisor.

Are you sure, that you use the correct LoginIds? Are the Resources Displayed in the RMCM Configuration Page?

Simon

Hi Simon,

Recources are displayed in the RmCm, and with agent's user ID & password I can log in to CRS user options page through http://IP of CRS/appuser. But when I try use CAD from agent's PC I get the error that user ID not found. Please I need your urgent help. Thank you very much in advance.

Hi,

are you sure, that agent cad is pointing to the correct uccx ip? (Registry entries), is name reselutions working? I there anything logged in agent logfile?

If you need urgend help, the best would be to open a TAC Case with cisco.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Yeah Im sure that nothin logged in agent logfile and from postinstall.exe primary UCCX IP. But name resolution isnt working, is this a must? and I didnt change registry values, all are by default. Any ideas?

yes - clients need to resolve uccx-hostname.

If you got no DNS use the host-file.

I addition you can increase the loglevel in CAD Client Config-File.

Simon, I really appreciate your support. Thank you, I'll try to use host file tomorrow

Hi Simon, sorry for disturbing you again. I've created host-file and from agent's PC pinging by hostname of CUCCX but this didn't solve my problem. Here are attachments of error and logs from agent's PC. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time.

hi,

what i see is:

2008-09-15 12:25:47.765 INFO LC0012 LDAPConnectionMgr::EstablishConnection:: Failed to bind to LDAP server on <10.70.8.21>: <34>

Looks that there is a problem in your LDAP anywhere. My suggestion is, to try a repair from Install-DVD - otherwise open a TAC-Case.

SImon

Did you find a fix? if you did what is it and what was the problem?

Thanks,

Hello, Simon and other members, thank you very much for your time. WE decided to re-install all the software, CRS and CUCM and it fixed, really strange issue. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: