cisco ip phone 7940 resets unexpectedly across wan

Unanswered Question
Sep 11th, 2008
User Badges:

Currently working on a voice setup with 3 different customer location , site A / site B / site C ,phones at site A are registered to the CCM in site A ,phones at site B are again registered to their local CCM however the phones at site C are remotely registered to both CCMs in site A and site B , the problem with phones in site C is that they reregister/reset unexpectedly . We have end to end QOS deployed have absolutely no voice quality issues during voice conversations across WAN , dhcp timeout for phone in site C is configured to be 8 days however even if there is no data network outage the phones at site C gets reseted and we face this for both phones the ones registerd to site A and the ones registered to site B . we have 2 cisco asa firewall in the transit path between the sites wherein i have prioratized the voice bearer/control traffic in a single priority queue still no results. if i check the status message on the phone for last reboot it states TCP-timeout; do i have to mnaipulate the timeouts on the firewall or the CCM if any.

Please help!!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion