cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone can't able to receive internal calls(onnet)

Hi,

We are running UCM 6.1.2.

We are facing some strange problem.We configured 7975 IP Phone with an extension number 3029. Partion & CSS are same as other phones.Phone is registered but it is not able to receive internal calls.

For testing purpose we deleted existing extension number 3029 and configured different extension 3031 number for that IP phone, but IP Phone still taking the old number 3029. But we searched for 3029 in CallManager it is not showing, but IP Phone still able to take 3029 extension number.

What ever changes i do in UCM to configure the IP Phone, IP Phone not able to take that changes. And more over i can't able to reset IP Phone from callManager....

Please help me out.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

sounds like replication issues to me, check your replication is working fine

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I agree that this sounds like a replication issue. From your publisher via ssh run utils dbreplication status and wait for it to return the value, the Queue value should be 0. If it is not zero that would indicate a replication issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: