cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expected Waittime Not calculated

EDDY MULDER
Level 1
Level 1

I have built a simpel script who drops the caller in a queue.During waiting time the caller should hear the expectd wait time but the build-in calculation only gives me the value of -1.

any advise would be nice

4 Replies 4

Hi,

you need at least, one agent talking or in work state !And of course, one call in queue !

Regards,

Stephane

Also keep in mind that this statistic only updates upon a call being answered for the CSQ. Unless you have a high call turnover where calls are frequently being answered it is recommended that you only tell the caller their expected wait time once when they are first placed in queue.

I understand all what has been pointed. During the test i use three phones, i call with the first one, wait for one minute before i put an agent online and ready , i call with a second phone to the queue still expected wait time is -1, the agent answers the call, so only caller 2 is in the queue, use a third phone to call in and he also gets a expected wait time of -1.

Does anybody have an idea ??

regards

eddy

Can you provide me with the location for this information (updates upon a call being answered) as I am looking for more related information. Thanks.