cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM-Translation Routing

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

I have a issue where I cant seem to get a call to my agent. I have the run external script node in place but not sure how to get the call to the agent.I also put in the Queue to Skill Group node dial the Route Point number the BasicQ script plays but call never hits agent. Any troubleshooting tips? Thanks

4 Replies 4

You can get a call to an agent several ways. One of the ways is to Quue to skill group as you said but you should have all the settings and configurations done in AW.

Is your agent logged in or not you can check or run web view reports etc.

You can monitor the call flow as it happens and see where the call is falling.

I was going to send you link or file for scripting but sounds like you got that.

Good luck,

Baseer.

What is your set up?

IPCC/ICM/IVR version, ACD system etc.

How have you configured the PG's - Generic, seperate or System PG?

Depeding on what you have done you either need a TR to send calls to the IVR or a TR to send to the agents (or non at all if its System PG).

Have you configured the agents correctly? Exts controlled by PG user, Device targets configured, agents in teams and skill groups?

Post up your script and we can take a look.

Bully

Hey thanks everybody I figured out the problem. I rebuilt the CM PG and make the associations with the user's and re-configure my Route Points. I have the wrong numbers in and was using them as IVR triggers instead of ICM Route Points. I corrected all of that and I am now working. Thanks again

Lora

Hey Basseer, I got it working thank you so much. I rebuilt the CM PG and changed the triggers from IVR to ICM routing. I was able to get a call to my agent. You can still send me that link to the file you have for scripting, I'm always open for more documentation that other people found to be helpful. Thanks

Lora

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: