Study hours for CCNA

Unanswered Question
Sep 11th, 2008

My employer wants to know how many hours of study are needed to obtain CCNA, which I am currently working on. Obviously this is some standard HR uses to base tuition and/or salary bonus/increases on and they want the information from the Cisco website. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've been browsing the site for about an hour fruitlessly. Thanks so much.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
burleyman Thu, 09/11/2008 - 12:30

Here is a CCNA Networking Academy Program at a local college. This would be a good indicator as to the hours needed and then add some at the end for practice.

WITP102-302 -

Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)

This section is full.

Start Date: 07/15/2008 End Date: 12/16/2008

Start Time: 06:00 PM End Time: 09:30 PM

Meeting Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays

Monroe Community College has been named a training partner with Cisco's Networking Academy Program. The Networking Academy Program is a partnership between Cisco Systems, education, business, government, and community organizations around the world. The program is an e-learning module that delivers web-based educational content, on-line testing, student performance tracking, and instructor training and support, as well as hands-on labs and curriculum centered on teaching students to design, build, and maintain computer networks.

Mike

Actions

This Discussion