Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting to CallManager 6.x CDR database

Chuck Reid
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a client that needs to connect to call manager 6.1.2 CDR database and run custom sql reports. Is it possible to connect to the Linux box and the database where CDR records reside?

I know that there is a record export feature which we may have to use, but that appears to be manual only, is there a way to export cdr records automatically? I don't see any auto export feature in the GUI.

Thansk,

Chuck

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yes, that's it

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

yes there is, under the CDR config there is a billing server section on which you configure the server to which you want to send the data and it's automatic

otherwise you would need to use the SOAP interface for CDR

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi,

Can you check this again as I did not find anything under bill or billing that had settings for an external server. Un der the CDR menu there was an export link biut was manual only. if you cna provide the specific menu option i would be very grateful.

Thanks again!

Hi again,

I just found something under CDR Management Tab for a billing application server, i assume this is it?

If so, Thanks!!!

yes, that's it

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi,

Can u please explain how to access the CDR Database through SOAP?

Thanks

Najeeb

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: