cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.2 caller input ?

colbcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to change the systems caller input under Call manager/call handlers/caller input. None of the changes seem to take. I'm saving it but it remains the same. What I'm I missing to apply these changes

9 Replies 9

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Do you mean Unity/call handlers/caller?

Which number are you trying to change?

Can you attach a screen shot?

Randy

On mine its under Call Management / Call Handlers/ Caller input

I'm trying to change key 2 to (ignore) and make key 4 what key 2 used to be; Greetings administrator. I need key 2 free because we just added a location the has an extension of 2xxxx.

I know it is obvious but you are clicking the save icon at the top right corner after changing "2" to ignore right?

Randy

yes, it keeps the changes on the GUI but when you call in and test it's still set to the previous way.

Is there any chance that you are hitting the wrong call handler and hitting one that has not been changed?

Open port status monitor and it might tell you which call handler you are hitting.

How are you calling it? Is it the opening greeting? Maybe a routing rule is part of the problem.

Randy

Thanks for your help. I was using the wrong call handler.

No Problem glad I could help.

shabali52
Level 1
Level 1

Make sure the keys that you are trying to configure are not set to "ignore keys".

no worries about that cause you can't choose ignore keys and choose something else.

you can choose "lock this key action" though and choose something else.

Give us a screen shot and we can figure this out right away.

Randy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: