cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Install Problem Unity

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

I am installing the Unity versin 4.0(2), and had installed the local domain and the Exchange Server, as is showed in the "Installation Guide for Cisco Unity Voice Messaging with Microsoft Exchange 2003/2000 (Without Failover)" guide , and when run the "PermissionsWizard" this message is showed:

The Cisco Unity Permission Wizard could not find any Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003 mailbox.

Verify that the account you are logged on as is a Full Exchange Administrator or member of the Exterprise Admin group

What can I do ?

The account is member from the enterprise admin group and full exchange administrator.

4 Replies 4

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Unity 4.02? or is it 7.02?

What account are you logged on as when you run PW?

Randy

from the PW tool help:

Please run the PW with an account that has the following:

# Log on to the Cisco Unity server by using an account that:

* Is a member of the Domain Admins group in the domain in which the Cisco Unity server is being installed, or that has permissions equivalent to the default permissions for the Domain Admins group.

* Is either an Exchange Full Administrator or a member of the Domain Admins group in the domain that contains all of the domains from which you want to import Cisco Unity subscribers.

Caution! If you try to run the Permissions wizard using an account that has less than the default permissions for a Domain Admin, the Permissions wizard may not be able to grant all of the permissions required by the installation account and the services accounts. If the Permissions wizard cannot grant all of the required permissions, either the Cisco Unity installation will fail, or Cisco Unity will not run properly after it has been installed.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

That is why I asked what account was he logged in as when he was running PW.

Randy

ok , Thanks 'all

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: