Views
Helpful
Replies

SyslogSeverityMatchFound - CTIGW

jarodriguezd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We've a CUCM version 5.1.3.2000-3 + CUPS 6.0.2.1000-27 + MOCS 2007 integration. we're often receiving the following message from RTMT :

SyslogSeverityMatchFound

On Fri Sep 12 07:31:39 CEST 2008 on node 172.26.22.36, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated: SeverityMatch - Critical CTIManager: 3849: Sep 12 05:31:27.382 UTC : %CCM_CTI-CTI-2-kCtiProviderCloseHeartbeatTimeout: CTI heartbeat timeout; provider closing. App ID:Cisco CTIManager Cluster ID:ClusterMadrid Node ID:SSMADTCCCM02 Process ID:CtiGw Process ID:7811 Process Name:CtiHandler

When it occurs, the Remote Call Control feature fails.

does somebody any help to solve this problem ?.

Thanks a lot, Regards.

5 Replies 5

Matt Domnick
Level 1
Level 1

Have the same issue; on 5.1.3(c). Stats on the switches appears normal. Looks like a restart of the CTI Manager on the affected server fixed it...but whats causes it?

We haven't fixed this issue jet. We've put an ticket to Cisco TAC and waiting.

What's your CUPS release?

Keep me posted If you've any news. So, I'll do the same.

Regards.

I'm getting the same RTMT message running on 6.1(2). Have not restarted CTI yet. Any update from TAC or elsewhere then please let me know.

Not using CUPS here; just CM v.5.1.3.4000-4 with plans to move to 6 before the end of the year.

I forget it: the release of my CUPS is 6.0.2.1000-27.

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: