cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Real Time Monitoring

nickmac74
Level 1
Level 1

Simple question: In real time monitoring under devices I can see every extention number used, IP address etc - can I export this list into Excel?

I know this sounds simple enough but cannot find anywhere to do it? not able to highlight the information either and cut and paste?

CM: 5.1.3.3000-5

RTMT 7.0(097)

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Not something that's possible within RTMT I'm afraid, however you can do this from the administration page.

Browse to "Call Routing" > Route Plan Report and run a general find. Once it brings back the results, you can click the "view in file" option in the top RH corner which will show you it as a .CSV. You can also do this for devices (Device > Phone) but unfortunately it's not as granular as what you will see in RTMT..

Please rate useful posts...

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Not something that's possible within RTMT I'm afraid, however you can do this from the administration page.

Browse to "Call Routing" > Route Plan Report and run a general find. Once it brings back the results, you can click the "view in file" option in the top RH corner which will show you it as a .CSV. You can also do this for devices (Device > Phone) but unfortunately it's not as granular as what you will see in RTMT..

Please rate useful posts...

This is fantastic - many thanks for this

Please can you mark as resolved to save people time in the forum.

Thanks.

sorry, ignore that! ;0)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: