cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR data not created

parallaxtech
Level 1
Level 1

We have the Cisco Unified Call Center 4.2 and I am trying to enable CDR data to be placed into the SQL CDR Database. I have read through the manuals and guides and have enabled what I believe to be all the services and yet no data is being added into the database. In the CDR directory on the Call Manager the folders are being continually updated but no data is inside them. I have checked event viewer for errors and there are none, I have stopped and restarted the CDR Insert service, and still no data. I am not currently using the CAR plugin. If anyone has any ideas... Thank you

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

first thing i always do is verify everything is set correctly

Data is Absent in Reports Created by the CAR Tool

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml

notice the enable flag is PER SERVER

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I checked the link you sent me and followed the solutions and all of the settings are correct but I am not receiving any cdr data.

parallaxtech
Level 1
Level 1

I installed CAR over the weekend to see if I needed the CAR Scheduler running in order to have CDR data populate within my database and I still am not receiving any data.

javalenc

Thanks for your help. I was reading other posts and I saw a post where you asked someone if they had restarted both their dbl and their cdr services. So I went into my system and restarted both and after that I started getting CDR data in my database. Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: