cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

changing agent pickup order

lkinchen
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to change the order of agent pickup in a queue. The current perimenters are Longest available agent.I need it change to go into a specific order. Need to be pointed in the right direction on how to do that.

For example

Cisco Queue

1. Agent Sam

2. Agent Sue

3. Agent Bill

Modified Cisco Queue

1. Agent Bill

2. Agent Sam

3. Agent Sue

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you really want to queue to agents, why not use the ICM "Queue To Agent" node?.

If the agent is logged out it will come out the "X" port, and you can go to the next agent.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have IPCC Express or Enterprise? if express is it at least Enhanced with skills based routing feature? If so then simply select most skilled algorithm on the CSQ and assign skill competency level to the agents as you want them. This way when call arrives it will select the most skilled agent assuming he/she is avaiable and always present the call to him/her first, etc.

HTH,

Chris

I'm on Enterprise

Then I would suggest placing each agent in seperate skill group and then in your routing script first present the call to Skill1, if select node fails (meaning no agents are available in this skill group) present the call to Skill2, etc, and then if the last node fails send to queue step that lists all of the above skills.

Chris

If you really want to queue to agents, why not use the ICM "Queue To Agent" node?.

If the agent is logged out it will come out the "X" port, and you can go to the next agent.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: